Bendigo Cottage is a cute 3 bedroom cottage accommodation conveniently located 3km from the CBD. The home is bright and airy with comfortable queen size beds in 2 bedrooms and bunk beds in the 3rd bedroom. It is children and pet friendly.
Bendigo is a bike friendly city and cyclists are always welcomed to stay at Bendigo Cottage Accommodation, we are happy for bikes to be kept inside the house and bike stands can be provided upon request.
- The Space
- Bendigo Cottage sleeps 6 guests with full amenities provided.
It is comfortable with a relaxing feel and floorboards throughout with original baltic pine in kitchen and dinning room.
The fully equipped kitchen has microwave, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cookware, cuttlery, crockery and fridge. Shower and bath in bathroom and washing machine and dryer in laundry. All linen is provided.
The is a porch out the front, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine, and small enclosed backyard.
All 3 bedrooms are comfortable and clean.
Bendigo accommodation is pet and family friendly.
- Guest Access
- Guests have access to the entire house
Full kitchen and laundry facilities are provided. Bikes are provided as are a selection of dvd’s and books.
Heating and cooling via a split system air conditioner or heating via a gas heater.
There is a single carport.
- Interaction with Guests
- I live a block away so am available if required. Otherwise guests can enjoy full privacy.
- The Neighbourhood
- Our cottage accommodation is located in Strathdale a few minutes stroll to the Crook St park which is ideal for picnics with playground, bbq and toilets. Also nearby is the All Seasons Motor Inn, providing meals and betting facilities and the O’keefe Rail Trail, perfect for a leisurely weekend bike ride using the bikes provided.The Zone is also within walking distance, ideal for keeping kids entertained on a rainy day, providing Laser zone, roller skating, mini golf, games and Go-carting.
There is a supermarket and service station nearby for stocking up on supplies as well as a bakery and corner store.
Cafes, restuarants and city highlights such as the Sacred Heart Cathederal, Art Gallery, Capital Theatre, Rosalind Park, Discovery Centre and more are located 3km away, approximately 30 minute walk from our Bendigo accommodation.
- Getting around
- There are 2 bus services that operate in the area and run on a regular basis, including weekends. Bus routes and timetables are available on request.
Alternatively it is approximately a 30 minute walk to the CBD
Click here to book on AirBNB Book now